Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Quick Flashback To Paris Summer 2014

.
Paris summer 2014 was a great time for me it was my first international trip without a parent or a family member just my best friend. It was such a liberating trip this was the trip that gave me the confidence to start traveling solo. On the 13 of November 2015 the terrorist attacks changed the way future tourist will view Paris. I just want to share my experience in pictures to encourage others to look past the fear and visit the beautiful city.
Disclaimer my camera broke on day one of the trip so many of the pictures are not the best quality as they were taken on an iPad.

The Louvre 

I ran into the actor Timothy Omundson from the TV show Psych. 
  
 Below is the artist JC Maxim  that sharpied my protrait on my way up to Sacre Coeur.
 Me eating a Nuetella crepe at Trocadero square across from the Eiffel Tower. That crepe alone is worth going back to Paris for.

Arc de Triomphe


Paris is a great city and I plan of visiting again one day, as well as exploring other cities in France. I also hope that other will push past the initial fear and visit. Remember the 9/11 attacks in New York or the London bombing in 2005. Neither of these attacks have stopped me from visiting New York or London alone with millions of other tourist. This attack in Paris will not be a reason for not for me to visit the city of light again and it should not for you.































No comments :

Post a Comment